Sunday, December 29, 2013

Saving Mr. Banks

If you're a classic Disney fan, then this is a must see for you! Saving Mr. Banks is the story behind the making of Mary Poppins, which as practically everybody and their mom knows, is a beloved Disney film. I was quite surprised, because without knowing much about it, I agreed to go see it with my dad and his mom. It was lovely and funny. I was laughing for a good portion of the movie.

The movie runs at about 2 hours and yes, I guess you could say that makes it a long movie, but it wasn't too bad. I only questioned one time if the movie was close to ending and then sure enough, it was. Overall, I'd like to think this is a classic feel good movie. If this movie is playing in a theater near you, I would invest and go see it. 4 out of 5 stars from me! It was really a nice job done by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment