Thursday, November 28, 2013

Homefront

Yesterday I saw Homefront which stars Jason Statham and James Franco. I don't even know where to begin. It was a good movie. The bond that the father (Jason) and his daughter have is adorable. He's always there for her, protecting her. He'd do anything, and does, for her. James Franco plays a total badass named Gator. I can't really say anything else without blatantly repeating the synopsis but I found this movie to be enjoyable. Typical drug/killing type movie. There was a lot of action and a couple explosions. It wasn't as bloody as I feared it could have been so that's good for I am not a fan. But the way the movie ends, you'd think that there would be a part two. Maybe there is. Who knows? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I give this movie 3.8 out of 5 stars. Like you're literally paying for what you expect it to be. Don't be so judgemental.

No comments:

Post a Comment