Thursday, November 28, 2013

Delivery Man

Oh, Vince Vaughn. Lately, your films have been nothing but disappointing. I saw The Internship back in June and honestly, that could have been so much better. Not to say that it was a bad movie, because it wasn't, it was just depicted to be a whole lot funnier than it actually was. Having said that, I had low expectations for Delivery Man but it truly did turn out to impress me. The actors did a really good job, and Vince plays a relatable character, that is if you look past the difference that he's fathered 533 children. This movie deliveries a fair amount of comedy for as serious of a subject as it is. It wasn't lacking but it wasn't over achieving either. I'd say it was just right.

I'd give it a 4 out of 5 stars just because I was moved by the movie. The film is labeled as a comedy but let me warn you, it's stupid humor and chances are you probably won't even laugh that often if you're looking for humor. I'd call it a feel good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment